Position – Customer Service Clerk -For Branches Under Dire Dawa District Office
The Customer Service Clerk is responsible to make front office customer service support at branch. S/he will handle account maintenance, payment and collection transactions and respond to customer inquiries, handle cash and non-cash transactions and all customer requests at branch.
Academic & Professional Qualification
· Diploma/ level IV in a business related field e.g. Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Marketing Management or any other equivalent field.
· COC Certified
· Certificate in Basic Computer skill.
· One year on service sector.
Required Technical Competency
· Understands the basic financial products and services.
· Good knowledge of Bank accounting and procedures.
· Ability to respond to client inquiries and have the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
· Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to communicate in local languages is an added advantage.
Age: – Not more than 25 years of age.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Place of Work:
For Dire Dawa Cluster (Dire Dawa City, Melka Jebedu, Shnila, Hurso, Industry park, Langa, Kersa).
For Errer Cluster (Errer).
For Aysha Cluster (Dewale).
For Harar Cluster (Harar, Aweday, Babile, Haramaya, Hamaresa, Kombolcha).
For Fedis Cluster (Fedis).
For Grawa Cluster (Grawa, Bedeno, Furda, Kurfa Chela, Dawe, Megala Dira).
For Jigjiga Cluster (Jigjiga, Lafa Issa, Tefri Ber, Fafem, Bombas).
For Dege Habur Cluster (Dege Habur).
For Kebri Dehar Cluster (Kebri Dehar).
For Shelabo Cluster (Shelabo).
For Kelafo Cluster (Kelafo).
For Wardir Cluster (Wardir).
For Gode Cluster (Gode).
For Chelenko Cluster (Chelenko, Kulebi, Kobo, Deder, Harwacha, Goro Muti).
For Hirna Cluster (Hirna, Mesela, Doba, Boreda, Debeso).
For Chiro Cluster (Chiro, Maeso, Kuni, Asebot).
For Bedessa Cluster (Gelemso, Belbelity, Mechara, Boke Tiko, Boke Gudo, Kara Kurkura).
For Wachu Cluster (Wachu).
For Mechara Cluster (Mechara).
For Kebri Beyah Cluster (Ararso, Aekcheck).
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should state the cluster they want to work and apply through https://forms.office.com/
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory)
*Applicants should clearly indicate the cluster they want to apply in their CV/ on the forms link.
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non-returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification to Dire Dawa District Office found in Dire Dawa until July 01, 2022.
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.