Care Ethiopia - NGO
Care Ethiopia also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
Position – Intern (Finance)
- Education: BSC In Accounting, Business Administration, management, and related fields.
- Experience: 0 -1 Years
- Deadline: September 3/2022
- Certificate for computer basic skills ( Excel particularly )and Financial system( People soft and agresso ,sun )
- good written and verbal Amharic, English, and language skills
- Good computer proficiency (i.e., Ms. Word, Excel,)
Firm belief in gender equality and sensitivity to vulnerable groups
- Team player, flexible, and able to work in the multi-cultural working setting
- Quick learning ability, communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful situation can multi-task, excellent writing skills, team player and problem solver
How to Apply
If you are interested to be part of our dynamic team, exciting work environment and contribute to CARE Ethiopia’s mission and vision, please send your CV (not more than 3 pages) and cover letter (not more than one page):
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By submitting the application, the job applicant confirms that s/he has no objection to CARE Ethiopia requesting the information specified above. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks.CARE seeks to improve the lives of the most marginalized, particularly women and girls. Our diversity is our strength. We encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.