Position – Customer Service Officer (Maker)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in a business related field e.g. Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration.
Year of Graduation: July 2020 G.C and After,
Experience: Zero (0) year of experience.
Required Behavioral & Leadership Competency
· Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
· Creativity and innovation skills.
· Action oriented.
· Quality focus and attention to detail.
· Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
· Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
· Risk awareness and focus-demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Language Ability: Ability to communicate in local languages is an added advantage.
Age:· Not more than 25 Years.
For Branchs under Negele Area
For Branchs under Bale
For Branchs under Robe Area
Deadline: January 5, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the below Microsoft Application form links, and follow the below guidelines.
Application Form For Branchs under Negele Area
Application Form For Branch under Bale Area
Application Form For Branchs under Robe Area
Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV). and upload to ethiojobs vacancy application website.
CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory)