Position: Trainee Cabin Crew (ET-Sponsored)
- Required Educational Qualification: A Minimum of Ethiopian University Entrance Exam (Grade 12) Result Completion
- A Minimum of Level II/ 10+2 Certificate from A Recognized Institute/ College/ University
- A Minimum of Diploma from International Community School
- Age Limit: 21-30 Years’ Old Inclusive
- Height: A Minimum of 1.58 Meter with A Minimum Arm Reach of 212 CM
- Weight: Proportional to Height
- Registration Date: April 10 – 14, 2023
- Registration Place: ONLINE
- English Language Proficiency: Level III
- Only Female applicants are eligible to apply for the stated position.NB:
- Make sure you fulfill all the above stated qualifications.
- During registration, please attach original scan copy of all your supporting documents & educational credentials including but not limited to:
- 8th grade ministry card & birth certificate only from city administration
- Grade 10 certificate
- Grade 12 certificate/ Diploma/ Level III/IV / COC certificate/ BSC Degree
- Kebele ID card (back and forth)
How To Apply
All files should be attached only in PDF format!
If the attached documents appear to be touched or forged in any way, your application will be invalid.
If anyone is found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information, it will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.
If you fulfil all the requirements and register successfully, you are required to follow our website for further instructions for the next assessment. (https://corporate.ethiopianairlines.com/
If your name is not on the announced list, please be advised that you either have not fulfilled the stated requirement or not successfully registered for the position.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
NB: We encourage you to read the job description carefully before you start the application process. Highlight your skills, motivation and experience and tailor your letter of interest accordingly.