Habesha Breweries S.C.
Habesha Breweries S.C. is currently looking for a Management Trainee-Marketing, Sales, Finance, Human Resource, and Supply Chain functions.
About the program
The Habesha Management Trainee Program is a 3-year program with a real-immersion learning experience to equip you with a holistic view of the business where young professionals are fast-tracked into future leadership roles.
What you will experience throughout the program
- 3 rotations within the same or different business functions.
- Specific project assigned at each rotation with performance objectives.
- unlimited access to online courses and training to equip your technical and professional competency
- A dedicated senior career mentor to help guide you in crafting your career, provide support and guidance
- A regular feedback session
- International job assignment depending on the performance of the trainee and business needs.
- A university level degree in any discipline.
- Experience : Not Required
- Below the age of 26
- 3 or below years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Being a team player, having a passion for what you do, and a desire to continuously improve
- Passionate and curious about the work and business we do.
- Prepared to challenge assumptions and bring new perspectives,
- Application Deadline: September 02/22
While working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, an annual bonus, a communication allowance, and other financial and non-financial rewards.
Habesha Breweries S.C. also provides several capability development opportunities to its employees including a talent management program
How To Apply
Applicants should follow the link below to submit their applications.
Habesha Management Trainee Program
References will be taken, and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha Breweries S.C. operates within an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experiences required.