Position – Internship, HR – Intern
The HR Intern will be delivering:
HR records and filling system
- Maintain proper staff’s personal files and ensure that files have up-to-date information on time and on a regular basis as per the personnel file checklist of the organization.
- Ensure quality and integrity of HR filing system by keeping all HR records, information and files clearly labeled, organized chronologically, and kept confidential.
- Assists in ordering and filing new employees’ contract agreements.
- Qualification – Degree from a recognized University or College in Human Resources Management, Management, Business Administration, Personnel Management, or any other areas that can bring added value to the post.
- Experience – Fresh graduates with no experience
- Strong desire to grow professionally
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic and able to grasp new ideas.
- Computer literate
What can this role offer the Intern?
- An opportunity to gain skills and experience in:
An opportunity to gain skills and experience in Human Resources.
- Working in a team and being supported by your manager.
- Given stipend to cover lunch and transportation.
- Working towards Oxfam’s goal of overcoming poverty and suffering.
How to Apply
As part of your online application, please upload your up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria through https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/hri
before August 15, 2022, but on rolling base.