Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports project managers in developing, executing, and monitoring projects.
- Supports proposal development in response to requests for proposals for field-based projects, including written inputs, budget inputs, recruitment, and general coordination work in the proposal development and submission process.
- Conducts research on the company strategy, competitor’s landscape, stakeholders, audiences, and other areas as part of the work of providing inputs to the strategy development process
- Supports project start-up processes including employment and consultant recruitment and onboarding, installation of administrative, logistical, and accounting systems in the field, hiring local staff, mobilizing subcontractors, and managing office and house arrangements.
- Support in the organization of events including workshops, seminars, training, and presentations for senior members of the team
- Support the monitoring process of different projects to ensure they adhere to KEMMCOM’s quality standards.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Head of the Corporate Development Practice Area including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the team’s ability to execute projects.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Supports the statutory and regulatory affiliations of the company in the assigned practice area including those with the Ethiopian Management Institute, Partners, Clients, and a broad stakeholder group of public and private sector actors.
- Assists teams in handling administrative matters including copying, filing, reporting, and ensuring that facilities are kept in good working order.
- Manages operational relationships with different stakeholders and follows up on outstanding operational matters.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources, and/or related fields from a recognized University with a GPA of 3.4 and above. Applicants with a Medical Background are also strongly preferred.
Experience & Skillset:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative work environment.
- Expert level is written and verbal communication skills in English and Amharic
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
How To Apply
I Can Apply Online?:Yes, this job online applicable [NB: Check the job deadline/closing date before starting any job application process!]