Ethiopian Airlines would like to train and hire qualified candidates for the positions mentioned below.
Job Title: – Trainee Pilot / Trainee Pilot Instructor
Required Qualification; – BSC Degree in Electrical /Electronics /Aeronautical /Mechanical / Civil/ Industrial/ Chemical/ Computer / Software / Electronics and Communication/ Hardware Engineering/ Physics/ Mathematics / Statistics/ Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology or any Engineering or IT related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 from recognized Ethiopian Higher Institutions and Colleges.
BSC/BA degree in any other field of study with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 from recognized Ethiopian Higher Institutions and Colleges & a minimum of ‘B’ in 10th grade EGSEC in Mathematics, Physics and English each or 50% grade point in Ethiopian University Entrance Exam in Mathematics, Physics and English each.
N.B: Age Limit: For Trainee Pilot ≤ 25 Years’ Old
For Trainee Pilot Instructor ≤ 27 Years’ Old
- For Trainee Pilot Instructor
Male – Minimum 1.68 Meter Female –Minimum 1.65 Meter
- For Trainee Pilot
Male – Minimum 1.70 Meter Female –Minimum 1.65 Meter
- Application Date: May 23, 2022 – May 26, 2022 (online applications only )
- Any applications made before or after the Stated Dates & applications made physically will not be entertained.
- Training/tuition fee terms and conditions: Ethiopian Airlines Group will advance/offer/ the amount necessary to cover the cost of the training/tuition fee for and on behalf of the trainee. Upon successful completion of the training and employment with Ethiopian Airlines, the trainee will repay the training fee/cost/ covered by Ethiopian Airlines Group from his/her monthly salary. Details of the arrangement will be covered by the Agreement to be signed between the Trainee and Ethiopian Airlines Group.
Please Note the following points:
- Make sure you fulfill all the stated qualifications.
- During application, please attach a scan copy of all your supporting documents & educational credentials only in PDF format including but not limited to:
- 8th grade ministry card and birth certificate only from city administration (If your age is not stated on 8th grade ministry card)
- Grade 10 certificate
- Grade 12 certificate
- Temporary Graduation Certificate
- Renewed kebele ID card (back and forth)
- YOUR APPLICATION IS INVALID or will be automatically rejected IF YOU DON’T ATTACH ALL THE STATED DOCUMENTS & EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS.
- If the attached documents appear to be touched or forged in any way, your application will be invalid.
- The admission process will take some extended time. Thus, candidates who are not willing to wait until the admission process is completed can choose to prioritize and pursue their own opportunities.
- Candidates will have continuous physical screening including height checks until the admission process is completed. Measurements shall be done at Ethiopian Aviation Academy and any other measurements done outside will not be accepted.
- Candidates who previously failed on medical examination are not eligible for application.
- If anyone is found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information, it will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.
- If you fulfil all the requirements and register successfully, you are required to follow our Website and/or check your email for further instructions for the next assessment. If your name is not on the announced list and/or you do not receive email, please be advised that you either have not fulfilled the stated requirement or successfully registered for the position.
- For any Enquiries please Call us on +251-11-5-17-46-00TO APPLY CLICK HERE!