Position – Partnerships
- Vacancy code – VA/2022/B5333/24318
- Department/office – AFR, ETMCO, Ethiopia MCO
- Duty station – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type – International ICA
- Contract level – IICA-2
- Duration – Ongoing Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.’
- Application period : 25-Jul-2022 to 07-Aug-2022
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, International Development, Engineering, Political Science, Communications, International Relations, or other relevant disciplines is required. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with an additional two (2) years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in either international development or partnerships development, including demonstrated experience in developing and executing partnership and programme development plans, project development, and proposal writing, and acquisition of projects in either public/private or international organizations is required.
- Experience in managing partnerships with different donor organizations such as the World Bank, European Union (EU), African Development Bank (AfDB), etc is a significant asset.
- Experience establishing partnerships with UN agencies, international development organizations, governments, foundations, international NGOs, or private sector organizations is an asset.
- Prior experience in project and programme management is an asset
- Prior experience working in international organizations, international development, post-disaster, and/or emergency contexts would also be an advantage.
- Experience /knowledge of Google Suite and web-based Management Systems is a plus
Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Knowledge of another UN official language is an asset
How To Apply
I Can Apply Online?:Yes, this job online applicable [NB: Check the job deadline/closing date before starting any job application process!]