Position 1 – Communications and Coordination Intern
- Location : Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline : 01-Aug-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 18d 16h 43m
Additional Category :
- Gender Equality
Type of Contract : Internship
- Post Level : Intern
- Languages Required :
- Starting Date :
(date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 18-Jul-2022
- Duration of Initial Contract : 6 Months
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 6 Months
- Required Skills and Experience
University studies in one of the following disciplines: Communication, Gender Studies, Political Science, International Relations or other relevant Social Science fields is required.
Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Experience: Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher).
- Candidates with basic design and layout skills and adept in using Adobe Photoshop, In Design and other publishing software
- Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Proven advocacy, analytical and
- writing skills
- Demonstrated and extensive social media experience is an added advantage
- Language: Excellent communication skill (written and oral) in English and French languages is mandatory
- Application deadline:01 August 2022
How To Apply
Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
Prepare your CV or Application Details.
Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
At UN Women, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment of mutual respect. UN Women recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided?on the basis of?qualifications, competence, integrity and organizational need.?
Click Here To Apply